Psoriasis Homeopathy Treatment
Psoriasis, its ultimate cure
Psoriasis a medical term used for skin disorder. A very common disease, which can affect any part of your body but usually it affects on hands, scalp, genitals, knees and feet. These skin patches are red, scaly and itchy. There is a lot of buzz about whether we can deal with it or not, is there any proper treatment for Psoriasis or not. So here, we have answer to your questions. Psoriasis is a curable skin disorder and it can be treat successfully in homeopathy. Psoriasis sufferer may feel like having itching, red patches, physical discomfort and sometimes many psoriasis cases shows change in nails. Psoriasis is a skin disease characterized by patches of abnormal skin.
Types of Psoriasis Disease
- 1. Pustular
- 2. Erythrodermic
- 3. PLaque
- 4. Guttate
- 5. Inverse
Psoriasis happens because of abnormal production of skin cells. In addition, it is very common in those who do excessive alcohol consumption, hot water, stress, cigarette smoking and other drugs medications. Itching is something, which suffers a lot to the patients. During summers, patients relatively feel better than winters because in winters lesions start surfacing badly. As it affect frequently on arms, legs, knees, face, scalp, and leave embracing marks on skin of a person which make them feel shy in front of others. Although this is not very common but in some cases psorisis affect patient joints known as psoriasis arthritis. In such cases, there may be joints swelling, pain and itching.
What are the causes of Psoriasis ?
- 1. Drugs
- 2. Skin dryness
- 3. Injury
- 4. Obesity
- 5. Stress
Many people think that psoriasis is an infectious disease but it is not a spreadable disease. It is not contagious disease at all so it is simple to understand that it cannot spread from one person to another. It requires patience when while you are taking homeopathy treatment of Psoriasis disease.
As per Dr.Abhishek, M.D (Aura Homeopathy Clinic & research centre) there are more than 188 homeopathic medicine which can be of great help in the cure of psoriasis, but for choosing the correct remedy proper case taking is must. Here we are going to introduce you with 5 best homeopathic medicines for treatment of Psoriasis disease:-
- · Graphite is one of the best homeopathic remedies for skin disease. If a person is surfing from psoriasis as well as constipation then it is one of the best medications. In case of females there might be a disturbance in menstrual cycle but don't get worried about it because it happen
- · Arsenic Iodatum is best medication for psoriasis with multiple skin colours. It is best for those who have itching, scaly and dry skin in psoriasis.
- · Sulphur is good homeopathic medicine in case of major itching. The problem of itching gets worse during evening and night hours. This medication has best result on itching and dry skin.
- · Antimonium Crudum is good homeopathic medicine for those who are suffering from nail psoriasis. Using Antimonium Crudum will brittle nails and in some cases nails will not grow in proper shape. Discolouration of nails is obvious and there might be a pain under the nails skin.
- · Rhus Tox is another good homeopathic medicine for Psoriasis arthritis. This homeopathic medicine is good for those patients who have joint pain or stiffed joints. The situation get worse during winters or in cold weather to avoid such emergencies use Rhus Tox for Psoriasis arthritis.
As per Dr.Abhishek, M.D Aura Homeopathy Clinic & Research Centre-India, psoriasis can be cured by quieting smoking, avoid consuming alcohol, avoid bathing with warm water, doing regular exercise and using mild soap while bathing. In addition, one can add good and healthy diet followed by applying coconut oil on affected area.