Top 7 Homeopathic Medicine for Meniere's Disease/ Tinnitus
Post date: 2017-11-11
Homeopathy medicine and Treatment for Meniere’s Disease
Meniere's disease is an ailment of the inner ear which causes episodes where patient feels vertigo- as if his head is spinning along with progressive hearing loss which is fluctuating in nature, finally it may lead to permanent hearing loss, patient complaint of Tinnitus- ringing in the ear, and pressure or fullness of ear. As per clinical study in most of the cases, it affects only one ear.
It can occur at any age, but incidence is high between the ages of 20 and 45. Meniere’s disease is considered a chronic ailment, but homeopathy treatments plays a vital role in relieving the symptoms and minimizing the long-term impact on patient’s life.
Cause— There is no specific known cause, it can result due to combination of multiple factors.
- Abnormal endolymph fluid in middle ear.
- Improper fluid drainage,
- Blockage or anatomic abnormality,
- Abnormal immune response,
- Viral infection,
- Genetic predisposition,
- Head trauma,
Signs and symptoms of Meniere's disease:
• Recurring episodes of vertigo. Patient complaint of spinning sensation in head, which starts and stops spontaneously. Episodes of vertigo last from 15 minutes to several hours, but usually not more than 24 hours. Patient may complaint of nausea and vomiting along with vertigo.
• Hearing loss. In early stage patient complaint of fluctuating Hearing loss, but it may lead to permanent hearing loss in few cases.
• Ringing in the ear (tinnitus). Patient complaint of a hissing, ringing, roaring, buzzing or whistling sound in your ear.
• Feeling of fullness in the ear. Patient complaint of aural fullness- pressure in affected ear.
Top 7 HOMOEOPATHIC Medicine for Meniere's Disease
- CHININUM SULPH 30- :- Chinimum sulph is one of the top indicated homeopathy medicine for Meniere’s disease with marked periodicity of the attacks. Patient complaint of periodical episodes of tinnitus along with postural vertigo, heavyness in the ears and fullness of head. Vertigo is sudden in onset, at times patient loss balance and fall down. Chinimum sulph gives best results when patient complaint of left ear affection with hearing loss specially in left ear.
- PHOSPHOROUS 200-:- Phosphorous is one of the best homeopathy medicine for treating Meniere’s disease when patient complaint of echoing sounds in his ears. Phosphorous patient complaint of hearing impairment to human voices. Patient is lean, thin with stoop shoulder. At times patient gives history of typhoid fever. Patient complaint of gradual hearing impairment along with vertigo on rising from the bed. At times patient faint during vertigo attack. Patient is very restless both physically and mentally. He complaints of easily affected by external stimuli like bright lights, sharp noises which may trigger sudden attacks of vertigo.
- THERIDION 30- :- Patient complaint of nausea, vomiting along with vertigo on least motion.Theridion patient is very sensitive to noises, he complaint of discomfort with loud noise. The most important symptom for Theridion prescribtion is- patient complaints of vertigo when he closes his eyes. Travelling triggers vertigo, nausea, vomiting sensation and heavyness in one or both ears
- AMMONIUM IODIDE 30- It generally affect younger people. Patient complaint of vertigo and headache, which is dull in nature.
- CHENOPODIUM 30- Patient complaint that he cannot hear human voice., but hear high pitched sounds better. There is constant ringing and buzzing in the ear
- CHIN. SAL. 30- Tinnitus along with vertigo and deafness.
- NATRUM SAL. 200- Tinnitus along with vertigo and deafness. Top homeopathy remedy for progressive deafness.