Spermatorrhoea Night fall Homeopathy Treatment
Dhatt is derived from sanskrit. It is a Medical-condition seen in Indian Males where they report to the doctor that when they urinate, semen also passes along with urine. At times they give symptoms of premature ejaculation and impotence.Semen is known as vital fluid, and its excessive loss through masturbation or indulging in sexual activities leads to physical weakness, mental anxiety and dysphoria.At times, marked feelings of guilt associated with "excessive" masturbation are noted.As per Hindu mythological history, approx 40 drops of blood are required to create one drop of bone marrow and 40 drops of bone marrow to create one drop of sperm.
As per Dr.Abhishek research on this ailment following sings and symptoms are present
- hypochondriacal concerns
- Change in urine colour
- Feelings of weakness and exhaustion.
- Social anxiety
- Unable to think clearly
- Unable to concentrate in a meeting or work
- Can't read and remember a whole paragraph
- literally you will that that your mind is not working
- Unable to remember what is happening
- Unable to perform in almost anything its like you became a retard
- Face becomes oily and will get pimple, also causes you to look dull
- runny nose sometimes , or easily affection by cold and cough
As per Team Aura, Homeopathy gives best treatment for Spermatorrhoea, night fall, dhaat, prostatic discharde and swapndosh, if medicine is selected on the basis of totality of symptoms. Hence complete case taking done by qualified homeopathic doctor is very important.