What is balanitis / balanoposthitis / infected head of penis
Homeopathy Treatment of Balanitis - Causes, Symptoms & Homeopathic Remedies
Patient usually hesitate to talk regarding sexual ailment, In India SEX is Taboo, though it is an important topic of discussion. It is a very important topic as sexual problem leads to major health issues. Health is the state of physical, emotional and social well-being in relation to sexuality. It comprises of the clinical issues related to prevention of sexual transmitted disease and if a person feel discomfort in his sexual health, it reflects and disturbs his routine functionality. So, take your first step and discuss your problem with your physician as it is very important to correct it, else like other disease, it also gets very difficult with time. There are various types of sexual problem like, erectile dysfunctioning, premature ejaculation, impotency, herpes, spermetorrhoea, etc Out of above mention problem we will discuss about Balanitis in detail here. Balanitis is related to male sexual health. Balanitis, patient complaint of swelling and inflammation of glans of penis and fore skin covering it due to infection. Balanitis incidence is 1 in 25 males, and it can affect at any age. Balanitis is a condition in which head of penis and the foreskin of the male organ get inflammation. Due to inflammation, head of penis and foreskin become red. A research study done at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, UK, has shown more than 75% of patients with balanitis reported homeopathy helped them. This six year study involved over 7000 patients.
Reasons of Balanitis:
• Skin irritation is the top cause of balanitis in males
• Injuries to the glans or foreskin
• Use of chemical based perfume soaps and shower gels
• Not rinsing the soap properly off penis after bath
• Diabetic patient are more susceptible
• Use of perfumed lotions and sprays on your penis
• Reactive arthritis
• Medications like laxatives, painkillers sleeping pills and antibiotics
• STD Infections like genital herpes, syphilis, trichomonas and gonorrhea
• Skin Problem- Psoriasis may cause balanitis
• Poor Hygiene- Poor hygiene can cause balanitis.
Common pathogens causing Balanitis
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Candida albicans
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Trichomonas vaginalis
- Treponema pallidum (syphilis)
- Streptococcus species
- Staphylococcus aureus
Symptoms of Balanitis
• Redness of head of the penis.
• Irritation of the glans.
• Soreness of the glans.
• Itching around the glans of penis.
• Painful urination.
• Inflammation of the glans of penis.
• Irritation, discharge and soreness, irritation occurs under the foreskin after 2-3 days of sexual intercourse.
• Phimosis is the condition in which the foreskin gets tightened and not able to retract.
- Foreskin and penis head redness or red rashes
- Foul discharge
- Pain in head of penis and foreskin
How to diagnose?
• Doctors can diagnose it through symptoms.
• Lab test for any kind of discharge
• Tests to determine STDs
• A swab test to determine germs
• Blood Sugar
• Urine Sugar
• Cytological examination of discharge to know the exact cause
- Good hygiene :while bathing, the foreskin of the penis should be retracted to clean and dry the area under it.
Aura Homeopathy treatment for Balanitis
If you are suffering from balanitis, what you can do?
Homeopathy is the best method to treat Balanitis, it can be managed and treated through homeopathy medicines that too in a natural way. Homeopathy treatment is based on the natural elements. Natural elements are known to store useful curing energy in it in the form of active chemicals, which provide therapeutic properties to the nature to cure various diseases. The medical system of healing that deals with natural healing is known by the name of Homeopathy.
Homeopathy is an ancient medical system of healing. This system is originated in Germany. The texts regarding this are explained in organon of medicine also. Our body functioning is the mixture of our spirit, mind and body and if there is any occurrence of a disease it affects all our aspects. So, Homeopathy is known to believe in managing the disease condition on all these aspects.
How the problem of balanitis related with Homeopathy Treatment?
Homeopathy medicine is known to balance – stress and sex life, on the other hand it increases – healthy sexuality & stamina and – healthy prostate. In homeopathy, there are many medicines that can help in controlling this ailment. Aura Homeopathy, is a homeopathy clinic known to provide homeopathy medicine which have a great impact in treating and managing balanitis.As per Dr.Abhishek homeopathy provide safe, deep acting, and natural solution for balanitis. Homeopathy helps increase the immune defence system of the body by increasing T-lymphocytes. Homeopathy medicine act as anti-inflammatory and anti infection to help the problem of balanoposthitis from its root.
Other Topics from Team Aura Homeopathy
- Best Homeopathy treatment for Sexual Weakness Impotency ED PE
- Best Homeopathy medicine for dhaat spermatorrhoea nightfall
- Best Homeopathy medicine for Stress and Anxiety
- POIS-Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome Homeopathy Treatment
- Spermatorrhoea Night fall Homeopathy Treatment
- Genital HPV Anal Venereal
- Oligospermia low Sperm Count Homeopathy Treatment