What is teeth grinding / bruxism / teeth clenching
Grinding Teeth is the Habit of clenching or grinding the teeth. Grinding of teeth also termed as Bruxism , It may occur at any time, but mostly occurrence is more at night time.As per Dr.Abhishek, patient is usually unconscious while grinding of teeth, it is done to release aggression, anger and anxiety.
Signs & symptoms
- Grinding of teeth
- Clenching of teeth
- Teeth can get flattened, fractured or chipped
- Enamel may get damaged
- Facial pain
- Sensitivity of teeth
- Jaw muscles pain
- Pain in Ear
- Inside tissue of cheek may damage
- Imprints of teeth on tongue
- Suppression of anger or frustration
- Abnormality in Teeth alignment
- Crooked or Missing teeth
- ADHA-Hyperactive personalities
- Disease of CNS-Central nervous system
- Medications-Certain allopathy medicine such as Levodopa can leads to grinding of teeth.
- Intestinal worms menifestation
Medical case history, and x rays are required to differentiate teeth grinding from other conditions like infection in ear, infection in teeth, or TMJ temporomandibular joint syndrome.
- Facial pain
- Damaged teeth
- Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Role of Aura Homeopathy:
Aura Homeopathy treatment is of great help for bruxism or teeth bringing or teeth clenching, as homeopathy works on the underlying cause of the disease. With the intake of homeopathy medicine there is rest relief in stress symptoms,facial pain, pain in ear, headache, and anxiety which are coined as major causative factor.
- Homeopathy medicine helps in relaxation of body and mind.
- Homeopathic medicine gives very solution for worms manifestation.
- Homeopathy is effective in reducing side effect of suppressed frustration and anger.
There are 75 Homeopathy medicines which are there to give great relief. But Dr.Abhishek advocate a proper case taking for the proper cure.