WHAT IS FIBROADNOMA?
It is a common disease found in women’s breast, a type of non-cancerous disease. A lump in the breast which usually when being felt or touched. FIBROADNOMA generally develop after the puberty age when they are younger. Not all lumps found or felt are tumors or a cancer and they cannot be felt as they are very small. Taking contraceptive pills before the age of 20 likely to develop FIBROADNOMA. The Tumor may grow in during pregnancy, there are some stages where FIBROADNOMA to resolve on their own.
CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS
• Increased sensitivity of the hormone oestrogen.
• Breasts are made up of lobules which are milk producing gland and Ducts are tubes that carry milk to the nipples. FIBROADNOMA develop from lobule. The glandular tissues and Duct grow over the lobule and form a solid lump.
• The tumor consists of breast tissues and connecting tissues.
• Some women have only one lump while other may have many lumps in the breast.
• American women more likely to develop these type of tissues and lumps.
• These tissues develop generally develop during Menopause and pregnancy.
• FIBROADNOMA can be mainly divided into 2 Simple FIBROADNOMA and Complex FIBROADNOMA.
• Complex FIBROADNOMA have a high risk of developing Breast Cancer. The simple tumors does not increase the risk of breast cancer.
• Women with FIBROADNOMA can be diagnosed before the age of 30.
• Proper Phycial Examination or Ultrasound is recommended for the diagnosis of FIBROADNOMA.
• The most preferred management of FIBROADNOMA is complete excision.
• Lumps can be dissolved and can be cured by certain homeopathic medicines which are mentioned below.
• Surgeries can be done for the removal of the lumps or cysts in the breast.
BEST HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES FOR FIBROADNOMA
• Calcarea Carbonica- lumps in the breast are hot and nodular to touch in the begnning. Calcarea works best and is also a good homeopathic medicine for FIBROADNOMA when the tumor are calcified. This medicine can also use when the patient is anxious and weak both mentally and physically.
• Calcarea Fluorica- when the lumps in the breast are hard, movable or edges are sharply defined. It occurs generally in young women who are not married. The patient is very much sad and depressed, pain at the tip of the urethra while urinating. This medicine can be used for curing the above mentioned symptoms of FIBROADNOMA.
• Baryta Carbonica- Inflammation, induration and enlargement are the pathogenesis of this drug. The women of late 20’s are more affected and lumps are enlarged, edges are sharply defined and bloody discharge from the nipples. They are differentiated from cancer by irregular lobulations. This medicine is the best homeopathic medicine which can be used for the above mentioned symptoms.