Tension is when our brain is not relaxed everything feels uneasy nothing feels good like voice/sound. You feel like you do not want anyone to talk to you, not even you want to see his or her faces. You just want to be all alone in the room busy with your own things. Everything seems irritating to you and it is very difficult to concentrate on one particular thing. Headache is a type of disease where first pain starts from the body, then reach to head which is sometimes very severe ache. The cause of headaches can be tension, sleep deprivation, common cold, head injury irregular diets and sometimes because of weakness in the eyes. Tension headache is the most common type of primary headache. The pain feels like your head has squeezed badly from both sides. The pain is sometimes mild it can also lead to severe aches. This type of headaches is sometimes chronic but can also last for some hours or 2 to 3 days.
Tension Headache is of two types:-
Symptoms of Tension Headache:-
• Tenderness on Scalp, Shoulder muscles and neck
• Dullness and Aching head pain
• Pressure across forehead or on back of the head
• Sensation of Tightness
Precautions for Tension Headache
1. Rest in the dark room and stay alone for few a minutes.
2. Exercise to ease tension.
3. Massage your head with different types of oil available.
4. Take prescribed medicines properly.
5. Sleep for more and more hours.
6. Do yoga to divert your mind so that you can forget your tensions for some time.
7. If you are not willing to take medicines you can also try almonds everyday it can act as a pain reliever