Homeopathic medicine for Sore Throat
Sore Throat is a situation when person feels pain, itching and discomfort in the throat. It is not a life-threatening problem but person feel lots of pain and scratchiness while drinking or swallowing food. Pain in throat is a primary symptom of sore throat and this situation may get worst if you do not take care about it initially. In many cases problem of sore throat caused because of viral infection. Coal is another main reason of it. Most common bacteria that is responsible for causing sore throat is Strep Throat and it is also responsible for fever, swollen, tender lymph glands etc.
Sore Throat Symptoms:-
· - swollen tonsils
· -Enlarged and tender glands in your neck
· -Painful, tender feeling at the back of your throat
· -Discomfort when swallowing
· -High temperature (fever) of 38C (100.4F) or over
· _Aching muscles
· -Runny nose
· -Dry throat
· -Swollen glands in the neck
· -White patches on the tonsils
Causes of Sore Throat:-
· Viral Infection
In most of the cases, the problem of sore throat is triggered because of viral infection. This infection is cause by cold or flu. Other types of viral infections are mononucleosis, which is an infectious disease.
· Environmental factors
Sore Throat is not cause only because of viral infection but there are many other environmental reasons responsible for it. Dry air can make your throat feel scratchy and raw. Those who have habit of smoking, yelling roughly or talking too much also make their throat feel rough and strain and which ultimately results sore throat.
· Gastroesophageal reflux disease
GRED is also one of the main reasons of sore throat. It is a condition when stomach acid flows back into the esophagus. Because of this not only sore throat but also nausea, heartburn etc triggers.
· Bacterial Infection
Bacterial infection is another reason of sore throat and in this whooping cough, inflammation and strep throat can cause.
Most of the cases of sore throat does not need any medication but in case if it last for longer than a week then consult to a physician. Aura Homeopathy is considered as best homeopathy treatment for Strep throat
· Use hand sanitizers in case of no availability of soap and water
· Don't share water bottle or drinking eating utensils
· Avoid smoking and drinking
· Limit contact with viral affected person
· Reduce exposure to dust or mold areas
· Don't shout or talk too much