Anorectal Fissure Homeopathic Treatment in India
An anorectal fissure, also known as an anal fissure or fissure in ano, is a painful condition caused by a breach in the mucous membrane lining the lower end of the anus. A fissure is a longitudinal crack in the mucous membrane of the anus, which usually occurs posteriorly in the midline, an anatomically less protected area of the anal canal.
Causes of Anorectal Fissure:
The main cause of anorectal fissure is constipation. The repeated abrasion of the mucous membrane of the anus due to hard stools and constipation can lead to a fissure. Other causes may include repeated pregnancies and long-term use of laxatives.
Symptoms of Anorectal Fissure:
- Sharp knife-like pain while passing stools
- Bloody streaks on the stool
- Swelling and itching in the anal area (pruritus ani)
Diagnosis of Anorectal Fissure:
A clinical examination should be done by a qualified homeopathic doctor.
Home remedies of Anorectal Fissure:
- Sitz bath: This should be done 2-3 times a day for 10 minutes each. A sitz bath can help relax the anal sphincter and reduce pain.
- High fiber diet: Eating a high-fiber diet can help prevent constipation.
- Regular exercise: Regular exercise can help regulate bowel movements.
- Good water intake: Drinking plenty of water can help prevent constipation.
Aura Homeopathy Treatment for Anorectal Fissure:
According to Dr. Abhishek, there are more than 96 homeopathic medicines that can give good relief and cure the problem of anorectal fissure. At Aura Homeopathy, the person is treated as a whole, taking into consideration the totality of symptoms.
The of Anorectal Fissure Homeopathy treatment aims to:
- Increase blood circulation of the body
- Relieve anal spasm
- Decrease swelling and pain
- Prevent secondary infection
- Relieve constipation
Dr. Abhishek explains that the recurrence of the problem is due to long-term constipation, which is caused by a sedentary lifestyle, improper dietary habits, and mental stress. Aura Homeopathy gives more than a 90% cure rate and is strongly recommended for anorectal fissure treatment.
In conclusion, anorectal fissure can be a painful and uncomfortable condition, but it can be effectively treated with homeopathic remedies. By adopting healthy habits such as regular exercise, a high-fiber diet, and good water intake, and seeking the help of a qualified homeopathic doctor, patients can find relief from the pain and discomfort associated with anorectal fissure.