Post date: 2017-09-02
Aura Homeopathy Clinic we strongly recommend Homeopathic medicine for Uric Acid, Gout and arthritis. Aura Homeopathic Treatment not only reduced elevated levels of uric acid but increase body’s immunity and correct defective body tendency to hold uric acid. Aura Homeopathic medicine helps regulate metabolic process of body which control purines. Colchicum, Ledum and Guaiacium are the Best three homeopathy medicines used in elevated uric acid levels that Dr.Abhishek found to be effective. High Uric acid levels in blood leads to type of arthritis- Gout. Initially gig toe is affected, but in later stages all other joints can be involved. Uric acid is produce in high quantity due to faulty metabolism of protein, when body break down purine nucleotides. Homeopathy is one of the best natural ways to control uric acid. Homeopathy was created by German physician Dr. Hahnemann in 18th century. Homeopathy is recognized by WHO. Further you can read my article on Why Homeopathic Medicine for High Uric Acid Treatment?
Top 3 Homeopathic Medicine for Uric Acid
1. Colchicum – It is amongst the best homeopathic remedy to control raised levels of uric acid, which gives rise to gout. There may be great pain in toe, and swollen joints with difficulty in walking. Patient complaint of shifting joint pain, swelling which can be red or pale, very tender to touch and get worse even on slight motion. There is great muscular weakness and prostration along with bloating of abdomen. Smaller joints, fingers, toes, wrists and ankles are mostly affected. Violent pain, can’t bear the touch. Patient is very irritable due to gout pain.
2. Ledum Pal – It is a remedy to cure cases of high uric acid cases where pain goes from downwards to upwards. It is indicated in the cases where excess uric acid forms crystals in blood that accumulates at joints. Ledum is one of the best homeopathy remedy for gout and other joint troubles. It role is remarkable in treating patient with high uric acid levels, and his high level in blood result in crystal formation, which starts depositing in joint spaces. Patient complaint of swelling of ball of the great toe, with soreness on stepping, the pains gets worse by pressure, warmth and motion. Patient also complaint of gouty nodosities in the joints with pain that travel upwards. Ledum, is a cold remedy, with all the symptoms accompanied with chilliness and lack of animal heat.
3. Guaiacium – It is prescribed to the patients who form deformities due to high uric acid levels and there is high intolerance to heat. Guaiacum: It best suits to chronic cases of high uric acid, and due to chronic high uric acid levels in blood patient complaint of contractures and deformities like gouty nodosities with tearing pain in joints and muscles. Marked action on knee gout with inflammation. Patient have heat intolerance. There is bad smell from patient body and joint are very hot and painful to touch, stiff and at time even immobile.
Diet useful for Treating Increased Uric Acid Level
1. Good water intake atleast 3 litre per day is recommended, Good water intake helps to detox body flushing out harmful toxins from body including uric acid.
2. Low fat diet like skimmed milk.
3. Low non veg diet including shellfish and meats.
4. Consme Whole grain food like porridge.
5. Certain fruits like apples, pears & guava etc.
6. Avoide vegetables like green leafy vegetables like spinach and cabbage.
7. Include Cherries and Berries Including strawberries and blueberries–Anti-inflammatory food. Cherries have anthocyanis which is anti–inflammatory and helpful in prevention of uric acid crystallization.
8. Apple contain malic acid which is very helpful in neutralizing uric acid.
9. Citrus fruits and vegetables:- Lemon juice contain citric acid which is a good solvent of the uric acid. Other sources of vitamin C enriched fruits and vegetables are amla, guava,oranges, Kiwi, capsicum, tomato and green leafy veg.
10. Apple cider vinegar have good effect in controlling uric acid.
11. Food rich in folic acid lower uric acid levels. Example - sunflower seeds, pinto beans and lentils must be included in the diet.
12. Vegetable juices-Carrot, beetroot and cucumber juice is effective in reducing uric acid levels.
13. High-fibre foods-According to research at Aura Homeopathy Clinic & Research Center, adding high fiber food in dietary help in decreasing uric acid levels in the blood. Dietary fibre may help absorb uric acid in your bloodstream, and eliminate it from the body through kidneys. Intake of dietary fibers such as Oats, Isabgol, porridge, Broccoli, oranges, apple, pears, blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers and carrots must be increased .
14. Green tea intake helps to control uric acid levels.
15. Vegetables-Alkaline food helps in decreasing high uric acid levels. High Alkaline food includes:- Tomatoes, corns,broccoli, and cucumbers.
16. Flax seeds rich in Omega 3 fatty acids helps educing inflammation and joint swelling.
my uric acid level about 9.6% on 15/12/2017 plz. advice sutabile medicin
heavy pain in joints test report uric acid - 7.8%